Enjoy an active lifestyle at this 55+ community at 31719 Rocky Village Drive Unit 203 located in the Rocky Mountain Village Estates. Immaculate, lovingly cared for spacious condo is ready for you to call your own! Generous floorplan is flooded in abundant natural light and boasts a private balcony with courtyard views. Cozy gas burning fireplace is the perfect place to warm up on a chilly evening. Master suite with a walk-in closet and private bath. Updates include new carpet, fresh paint, new lighting & a new kitchen faucet. Excellent community amenities including a fitness center, community room, workshop, craft room, billiards room & many organized activities. Located in desirable North Evergreen in an amazing location walking distance to grocery stores, restaurants, shopping, a recreation center & the Center for the Arts. Make the most of Colorado’s beautiful sunshine and scenery at the nearby lake, open space & hiking trails. Just off I-70 for easy access to Denver. Convenient included covered carport space & ample guest parking. Contact John Putt at (720) 201-1332 or Yvette Putt at (303) 822-2245 for your private showing for more information or click the link below for more details.
Whether you’re a first-time homebuyer or a current owner looking for a bigger home, the ideas below will help you better navigate that all-important first step: Finding a property that you like (and can afford).
The search for a new home always starts out with a lot of excitement. But if you haven’t prepared, frustration can soon set in, especially in a competitive real estate market. The biggest mistake is jumping into a search unfocused, just hoping to “see what’s available.” Instead, we recommend you first take some time to work through the four steps below
Step 1: Talk to your agent
Even if you’re just thinking about buying or selling a house, start by consulting your real estate agent. An agent can give you an up-to-the-minute summary of the current real estate market, as well as mortgage industry trends. They can also put you in touch with all the best resources and educate you about next steps, plus much more. If you are interested in finding an experienced agent in your in your area, we can connect you here.
Step 2: Decide how much home you can afford
It may sound like a drag to start your home search with a boring financial review, but when all is said and done, you’ll be glad you did. With so few homes on the market now in many areas, and so many people competing to buy what is available, it’s far more efficient to focus your search on only the properties you can afford. A meeting or two with a reputable mortgage agent should tell you everything you need to know.
Step 3: Envision your future
Typically, it takes at least five years for a home purchase to start paying off financially, which means, the better your new home suits you, the longer you’ll most likely remain living there.
Will you be having children in the next five or six years? Where do you see your career heading? Are you interested in working from home, or making extra money by renting a portion of your home to others? Do you anticipate a relative coming to live with you? Share this information with your real estate agent, who can then help you evaluate school districts, work commutes, rental opportunities, and more as you search for homes together.
Step 4: Document your ideal home
When it comes to this step, be realistic. It’s easy to get carried away dreaming about all the home features you want. Try listing everything on a piece of paper, then choose the five “must-haves,” and the five “really-wants.”
For more tips, as well as advice geared specifically to your situation, connect with an experienced Windermere Real Estate agent by clicking here.
At the end of a long day, your bedroom should be a sanctuary of comfort that welcomes you in. But, as a room that guests rarely see and in which homeowners spend most of their time with their eyes closed, its upkeep frequently gets pushed to the bottom of the to-do list. Thankfully, there are some little design tricks that can make a big difference. Turn your bedroom into a restful retreat when you up its coziness factor with a few of these easy ideas.
- Layer textures. Sheepskin rugs, a down comforter, plush pillows and knit blankets can add a softness to the room that will make you want to sink right in. Lift these textures upward, with a canopy, tufted headboard, billowy curtains and hanging textiles (like a weaving) so even the walls and ceiling feel snuggly.
- Pick the right paint. Dark, saturated colors make a room feel like it’s embracing you, which is ideal for setting a sleepy environment. But if you’re nervous to commit to a dark color on the wall, choose a pale dusty blue, sage green or another light natural color for a soothing tone (just steer clear of energetic hues). Have you ever wanted to sleep on a cloud? Go with all-white paint and decor which makes even a basic bedroom feel soft and spa-like.
- Personalize it with reminders of the places and things that make you feel at home. Do you have a fondness for flowers? Bring floral patterns in on your textiles. Do you dream of vacation at the lake? Frame a photo of your favorite spot! Photos or paintings of uncluttered natural landscapes—like a sunset reflecting on water or a hammock under the shade of an oak—can rekindle memories of relaxation and are perfect for creating a sense of calm.
- Add mood lighting. Soften the light to mimic dusk for an intimate mood with dimmer switches, lamps, lanterns or even string lights. Just make sure you can reach the switch from bed, so you don’t have to disturb your peace to get up and turn it off when you’re ready to roll over and fall asleep.
- Skip metallic finishes. Choose warm natural decor options like wood and fabric instead of cold, manufactured metallics. This goes for everything from your bedroom furniture to window treatments. Faux wood blinds, especially when paired with floating curtains, fit with a cozy aesthetic and let you filter out harsh sunlight and maintain privacy for a truly sheltered slumber.
- Bring on the books! Stacks of good reads invite you to snuggle in and get lost in another world. A true retreat is a room with plenty of books that begs you to stay.
- Fix up—or fake—a fireplace. If your bed sits hearthside, embrace this romantic accent with styled logs and a decorated mantle. If you don’t have such a luxury, create a faux fireplace to add comfort and warmth through your décor: Arrange oversized candles and lanterns safely within a homemade hearth to bring in that cozy fireside feeling without changing the structure of your home.
- Keep the room uncluttered. When you want to settle in, a mess distracts you from finding comfort, so minimize the amount of stuff that makes it to your bedroom. Watch your nightstand, which often becomes a catch-all, by making a point to rehome any wandering wares now, and put things away as soon as they enter the room in the future. If you’re apt to let laundry pile up, keep it behind the closed doors of your closet so it doesn’t crowd your peace.
- Create a sense of timelessness. Tuck clocks and electronics away so they’re nearby if you need them, but their wires and harsh silhouettes aren’t reminding you of life outside your sanctuary. The hush that falls in a room devoid of gadgets will allow you to easily disengage from the stresses of reality.
- Rethink your bedding. Add a pillow-top pad to your mattress so it feels like your bed is hugging you when you climb in. Or, bring in a contoured body pillow which actually can hug you! Linen sheets feel luxe compared to cotton and are a simple swap to boost your bower. Many people also swear by skipping the top sheet while dressing their beds, which allows them to burrow directly into a fluffy comforter.
- Appeal to your sense of smell. Aromatherapy can have a huge impact on your perception of a space, so find some soothing essential oils or a sweet candle to blanket the room with an ambiance you adore. As soon as you open the door, you’ll be eager to plunge into your little oasis.
- Nestle into nooks. A window seat, a reading nook or an upholstered seating area are all inviting spaces that can draw you in from the doorway. The more intimate alcoves you can create, the cozier your bedroom will feel!
Flooded with soft lighting, plush textures and other comfy touches, your bedroom environment will envelope you at day’s end. And, perhaps even better than the idea of your bedroom refresh itself, is knowing that none of these tips take longer than a weekend to complete! So, slide into your slippers as you settle on which cozy updates you’ll select for your new favorite room of the house.
For more information on Windermere Evergreen, please contact us here.
Featuring 4 Bedrooms and 4 Bathrooms
Off of the Cul-de Sac and through a gated entrance reveals this special 5.63
acre property. A meandering driveway leads you through the trees to the
house. This distinctive and grand home graces one of the most desirable
settings in Soda Creek, complete with mountain views, a gentle meadow,
abundant Aspen and Conifer trees and dynamic rock outcroppings. So close to
Evergreen shopping and restaurants and quick access to I-70, yet this is a quiet
and serene retreat. Large home with four bedrooms upstairs and a sprawling
floor plan that allows for family gatherings and easy living. Great indoor
swimming pool area that spills out to the South facing lawn.
For more information on 591 Sundown Lane in Evergreen please click here.
Featuring 5 Bedrooms and 4 Bathrooms
A very peaceful slice of Mountain Heaven while only being thirty minutes from Denver. A Colorado Ranch style home that offers main floor living. 3.6 Acres of very gentle expansive land and graceful trees with a large home and great barn (wonderful for horses, cars or a workshop). The back side of the house faces south and mountain views encircle the property. Master bath and kitchen have been updated.
Featuring 4 Bedrooms and 3 Baths
Large corner lot in a great location in desirable Turnberry neighborhood. The total square footage of 3615 with 2273 finished square footage. There are four bedrooms and three baths with substantial unfinished basement. Wonderful master suite with large master bath. High vaulted ceilings and fireplace in the living room.
Featuring 3 Bedrooms and 3 Bathrooms
Beautifully appointed main floor living, patio home in Lakewood Estates! Best of both worlds having a single family home within a HOA community. So much of the exterior maintenance is worry free as the HOA takes care of the exterior and ground maintenance. This house is steps away from the community pool, hot tub and center. The new wide plank, diagonal positioned, natural Hickory floors, new carpet and interior paint are all accented by all the light filled rooms and vaulted ceilings. Sucheasy living with direct access to the east outdoor patio. Open concept design allowing the kitchen, dining and living rooms to interface with each other and the main floor master with large en-suite master bath and substantial walk-in closet. The south facing garage entry insures the best possible exposure. Finished lower level with large light filled workshop with workbenches. Anderson Renewal Windows throughout, furnaceand A/C are 6 years old. 95% efficient furnace.
Featuring 3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms And 2.4 Acres!
How wonderful to have this exquisite all stone house perched at the peak of the mountain to maintain serene privacy and extensive views. From the patios, you can glimpse down on Lower Bear Creek, glance up at the surrounding mountains/rock outcroppings and enjoy a grilled meal. The stonework allows for minimal maintenance, while providing mountain ambiance. The south facing, paved and circular driveway gives easy access to the front entrance and garages. The 2.43 acres are composed of two separate, legally-platted parcels allowing the new owner to keep the entire 2.43 acres for privacy or have the potential to develop separately. The open concept main level provides large and spacious rooms which help to embrace active lifestyles. The gourmet kitchen has two large islands, duel Bosch convection ovens, a gas range and direct access to the patio. New, hickory hardwood floors highlight the upstairs, while Brazilian cherry and oak floors are located on the main level.
Featuring 4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Vaulted Ceilings And Impressive Woodwork!
A serene and charming river location. Turning off of S Elk Creek and over the quaint bridge and through the majestic spruces, you can hear the river below. The house is perched and positioned above Elk Creek with dynamic rock outcroppings and on agriculturally zoned 29.69 Acres with a domestic well. There is a separate entrance to more easily access the full 29.69 acres. The large, efficient and comfortable home is surrounded by massive Conifer trees and the sounds of Elk Creek are evident throughout the house. The Elk Creek sounds are even more resounding out in the yard or on the many decks. This private home has wonderful open living spaces with vaulted ceilings, sky reaching windows, new wood floors and updated tile floors in all the bathrooms. The kitchen has Wilsonart solid surface countertops, stainless steel appliances and interfaces with the living room. This house has hot water radiant floor heat throughout making it so comfortable, efficient and easy to live here.
For more information, please visit: http://windermereevergreen.com/listing/61384114. You may also call either John Putt at (720) 201-1332 or Yvette Putt at (303) 882-2245.
Featuring 4 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms, An Open Floor Plan And A 3-Car Garage!
Off of a cul-de sac and through a gated entrance, reveals this special 10.6 acre property. A meandering driveway leads you through the trees to the first 5.6 acre parcel with the house. A second 5 acre buildable parcel is included in this sale. This distinctive and grand home graces one of the most desirable settings in Soda Creek, complete with mountain views, gentle meadow, abundant Aspen and Conifer trees and dynamic rock outcroppings. So close to Evergreen shopping and restaurants and quick access to I-70, yet this is a quiet and serene retreat. Large home with four bedrooms upstairs and a sprawling floor plan that allows for family gathering and easy living. Great indoor swimming pool area that spills out to the south facing patio. Large 3-car garage with a separate heated workshop.
For more information, please visit: http://windermereevergreen.com/listing/59734040. You may also call either John Putt at (720) 201-1332 or Yvette Putt at (303) 882-2245.